This course satisfies all Six(6) hours of Continuing Education required for all AHBLB active individual licensees and/or the designated qualifying representative for a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership licensee.
This course consists of Six(6) 1 hour lessons covering topics as stated below. Note: Each hour of instruction is 50 minutes.
● Lesson 1: Business Practices for Construction Contracting in Alabama: 1 Hour – Instructor Led Online Webinar (see calendar below) Satisfies Alabama specific requirement
● Lesson 2: Tax Guidelines for Alabama Construction Businesses: 1 Hour – Instructor Led Online Webinar (see calendar below) Satisfies Alabama specific requirement
● Lesson 3: Workplace Safety-Construction Fall Protection: 1 Hours – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 4: Workplace Safety-Silica Exposure in Construction: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 5: Workplace Safety-Nail Gun Safety: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 6: Workplace Safety-OSHA Noise Hazards: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
Note: Lessons 1 and 2 are Instructor-led Online webinars which require the licensee to attend at a scheduled date and times (See calendar below)
Lessons 3, 4, 5, and 6 are self-paced interactive courses which can be completed anytime by the licensee.
Lesson 1 and 2 are combined and conducted at the scheduled times below, you can register for any sessions at any time. You can easily reschedule as well.
Calendar Updated: November 30, 2021 – all times in CST
How to take our Instructor Led Webinars
Our webinars are conducted utilizing GotoWebinar.com service (chosen for reliability, ease of use, no software required and ability to attend using your computer, tablet, or smart phone).
Upon purchase your will be emailed a link to the webinar. Also a link to the webinar will be in your Student Menu, in MyCourses under this course.
Clicking the link you will be redirect to gotowebinar.com where you will be asked to register with your name and email. This step can be performed anytime prior to or immediately before the webinar.
During the webinar you will be viewing live instruction with the ability to ask written questions to the instructor (students will not have open mics, so only chat available). Assessment of student progress will occur as a continuous process throughout the session and can include polling, Q&A sessions, and final questions posed by the instructor.
Within the hour after webinar completion you will receive via email a certificate of completion . Also your online records in MyCourses will show this course completed with a link to the certificate as well. All outstanding questions asked during the webinar will also be answered via email at this time.