This course satisfies all Six(6) hours of Continuing Education required for all AHBLB active individual licensees and/or the designated qualifying representative for a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership licensee.
This course consists of Six(6) 1 hour lessons covering topics as stated below. Note: Each hour of instruction is 50 minutes.
● Lesson 1: Business Practices for Construction Contracting in Alabama: 1 Hour – Instructor Led Online Webinar (see calendar below) Satisfies Alabama specific requirement
● Lesson 2: Tax Guidelines for Alabama Construction Businesses: 1 Hour – Instructor Led Online Webinar (see calendar below) Satisfies Alabama specific requirement
● Lesson 3: Workplace Safety-Construction Fall Protection: 1 Hours – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 4: Workplace Safety-Silica Exposure in Construction: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 5: Workplace Safety-Nail Gun Safety: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
● Lesson 6: Workplace Safety-OSHA Noise Hazards: 1 Hour – Self-paced Interactive Course
Note: Lessons 1 and 2 are Instructor-led Online webinars which require the licensee to attend at a scheduled date and times (See calendar below)
Lessons 3, 4, 5, and 6 are self-paced interactive courses which can be completed anytime by the licensee.
Lesson 1 and 2 are conducted at the scheduled times below, you can register for any sessions at any time. You can easily reschedule as well.
Calendar Updated: – all times in EST
March 2021 (Tentative)
How to take our Instructor Led Webinars