This course is intended to help construction workers and employers better understand the typical hazards seen on commercial & residential construction sites and the various methods to mitigate these hazards.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL OBTAINED
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Identify employer’s responsibilities for fall protection on construction sites
- Review conventional fall protection systems
- Discuss typical construction site hazards and fall protection systems required
- Discuss fall protection training and what employers must provide
- Understand workers’ rights in regards to safety from falls
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a 40 question multiple-choice quiz. The quiz can be retaken unlimited times until a passing grade of 70% or better is earned. This course satisfies four (4) continuing education hours (CEH).
Course completion records will be electronically submitted to the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) within 24 hours of completion.